HOW SHOULD GEN200 CONTROL BE USED?
That is very easy!
Just 2 simple steps:
- Mix with water
- Spray on the leaves
Check out the results of our research.
General guidelines for use in the field
- Sow or transplant the crops as per the recommended spacing.
- Apply the recommended dose of fertilizer to the crop.
- Use only 2.0 liters of GEN200 Control per hectare for each crop per harvest.
- Use GEN200 Control in four sprays at 15-20 days interval according to crops. e.g. for tomato use at 15 days interval (15, 30, 45 & 60 days after transplanting) & for cotton use at 20 days interval (20,40, 60 & 80 days after sowing)
- Use 1.0 ml GEN200 Control per liter of water for spraying.
- Use 500 liters of water per hectare for spraying.
- Mix GEN200 Control in water to get the homogenous dilution and apply as foliar spray.
- Spraying preferably be done in early morning or evening.
- Avoid the periods of high wind and rainfall for spraying.
- GEN200 Control can be mixed in all types of agro-chemicals,(i.e. pesticides, liquid fertilizers, etc.) but care should be taken to mix GEN200 Control as first to the solution just before application.
- Follow two hand weedings at 20 and 40 days after sowing or transplanting.
- Follow pesticide spraying schedule as and when necessary.
- Store GEN200 Control in cool & dry place away from direct sunlight.
Specific guidelines for stages of spraying
Stages of spraying
Vegetables 15, 30, 45 and 60 days after sowing / transplanting
Fruits 1st time before flowering & 4 sprays at 15 days interval after flowering
Cereals 20, 40, 60 and 80 days after sowing
Flowers Every 30 days interval
Rice 20, 40, 60 and 80 days after transplanting