Gen200 Control a bio-mix of natural micro-elements supplemented with 100% bio-available ortho silicic acid.
GEN200 Control is a proprietary biomix of natural micro-elements supplemented with ortho silicic acid. GEN200 Control ensures the regulation of the growth of the plants and their natural defence system. This ensures that the plants are more resistant against diseases and distresses such as extreme heat and cold. Your plants will root faster, develop stronger stems and leaves, which will result in firmer plants and bigger yields. GEN200 Control can be used on all kinds of soil and with all kinds of nutrition.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Always add GEN200 Control to the feeding water, before adding other nutrients. Add 15 ml per 100 liter of feeding water with every watering session. If used as a foliar spray, apply 1 ml per liter of water.
• Shake well before each use.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Only for specified use on label.
• Keep below room temperature.
• Best in combination with Gen200 Grow
Farmers can save money by using GEN200 Control, because of the decreased importance of the use of insecticides, fungicides and pesticides. Higher yield and better quality of products with increased shelf life due to better water retention in fruits and vegetables is another advantage.
Gen200’s Professional Care line consists of Control, the Original OSA Formula, and Grow, a unique root booster. Both products were developed with the professional grower in mind.
MIXING & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Fill reservoir with water of +/- 25 °C / 77°F.
2. First add Gen200 CONTROL and mix thoroughly.
3. Second add Complete Basic Care PINK and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the rest of the products and mix thoroughly.
5. Adjust pH of nutrient solution to 5.8 - 6.2
6. Feed your plants